    Or not.

    Got any examples?

    No?

    Ray Fischer, Nov 28, 2008

  3. Rich

    Roy G Guest

    Why the insults??

    He only asked you to show some pictures.
    Is that unreasonable ??

    Roy G

    Roy G, Nov 28, 2008
  4. Rich

    Paul Heslop Guest

    see, so easy to spot.

    Paul Heslop, Nov 28, 2008
  5. Rich

    Ray Fischer Guest

    How hard can it be to come up with a one or two pixel image?
    Or youmight be wrong on every important point.
    You're not smart enough to be condescending.
    LOL! Stupid asshole.

    Ray Fischer, Nov 28, 2008
  6. Rich

    Steve Guest

    Ever since I limited the messages I automatically download to less
    than 320 lines, I don't have to bother spotting him anymore. I can
    always just hit enter to manually download one if I know it's not from
    the P&S troll.

    Steve

    Steve, Nov 28, 2008
  7. Rich

    Paul Heslop Guest

    I don't think my old nutscrape will allow that rule, or much of any
    really. Not that it matters as it stands out a mile as soon as you see
    the length of the post.

    I don't know if the numty thinks a noob would bother to read all that
    stuff but it's pretty much pathetic as far as trolling goes.

    Paul Heslop, Nov 28, 2008
  8. Rich

    Roy G Guest

    OR

    If one person keeps writing the same the same stupid message hundreds of
    times ---- it remains a stupid message.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Nov 28, 2008
  9. Rich

    Roy G Guest

    No matter how often you repeat this crap, it will never be true.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Nov 28, 2008
  10. Rich

    Roy G Guest

    You said it!!

    Go on, show us.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Nov 28, 2008
  11. Rich

    Paul Heslop Guest

    gotta be a bot, how interesting and original eh? wonder what other
    novel ways he'll think of to piss people off.

    Paul Heslop, Nov 29, 2008
  12. Rich

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Paul Heslop, Nov 29, 2008