    knew of any others of a similar ilk. There is always ebay I know but
    would like to check out others that ppl have had good experiences with.

    Thanks bAZZ

    bAZZ, May 16, 2010

  2. bAZZ

    bAZZ Guest

    Sure is. Just used it as example of last thing I got. Cant get UHF where
    I live damn it all. Got given a Sanyo HD box for Xmas from relative that
    is useless but have held on to it in hope we may get better with a
    repeater or similar in future. Finger crossed :)

    bAZZ

    bAZZ, May 23, 2010

  3. bAZZ

    Richard Guest

    http://www.focalprice.com/
    http://www.qualitychinagoods.com/
    http://www.dealperfect.com/

    http://www.dhgate.com/

    http://www.chinavasion.com/

    Only used chinavasion since DX have pricematched on the other things I
    have wanted that the others were cheaper at.

    Focalprice has very active forums without the obsessive censoring that
    happens on DX

    Richard, May 23, 2010