outsourcing to India prob fixed

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Shane, Sep 19, 2003.

  1. Shane

    Shane Guest

    Hi,

    From what I gather from reading these forums is that theres an issue
    with gaining employment in America because India is swallowing up all
    the positions.

    American Job : $40,000
    Indian Job : $5,000

    Since the people in India will be working from home ( cab charge to
    america anyone ? ) =P and earning $5,000 for the work. Who says they
    haven't applied for 5-10 jobs and doing them from their pc as one BIG
    job. ( Multitasking anyone ? I did it when the 2 other webmasters and
    Hostmaster disappeared from Telstra.. holidays and sickleave all at
    once.. well planned =/ ) and getting the $40,000 - $50,000.

    All we have to do is set up a server in India and remote desktop into
    it and now we are based in India.. and can apply for the positions in
    America as Indians and do the 8-10 jobs from home =)

    simple huh ? =P
    am I on to something ?

    or you culd just cut the pipeline between america and India and then
    you'll have all the companies realise why its better to employ someone
    on their own turf.

    As for the quote I heard to about people outsourcing to India because
    when the America goes to bed the Indian wakes up. What a load of
    crock.. India isn't the only country in this time frame, and there is
    a thing called night shift, just ask any Hospital employee.

    =)

    Shane, Sep 19, 2003

  2. Shane

    Consultant Guest