    or
    type hardcopy.prn > prn

    How do I do the equivalent with a USB printer?

    A. J. Moss, Apr 12, 2004

  2. A. J. Moss

    Guest Guest

    In the settings for the USB printer, there should be a capture port
    option. That should map the printer to a LPTx which you can use.

    Guest, Apr 12, 2004

  3. Prowl around the second-hand shops in your area for an old dot-matrix
    printer and hang it onto the parallel port of your machine.

    Gary G. Taylor, Apr 12, 2004
  4. A. J. Moss

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Drop by my place .... I can load you up with a bunch of 'em! :)

    Toolman Tim, Apr 13, 2004
  5. A. J. Moss

    Millimeter Guest

    How about changing >prn to be >lpt1
    Millimeter.

    Millimeter, Apr 13, 2004
  6. A. J. Moss

    notmenoway Guest

    notmenoway, Apr 13, 2004
  7. A. J. Moss

    Guest Guest

    I turn them into x-y-z computer controlled milling tables. Just for
    light stuff like jewelry and things like Stiriling engine heat
    dissipators, custom processor heatsinks et al.

    Can't get enough of them, particularly A3 size. It takes 6 printers
    to make one table.

    Guest, Apr 13, 2004
  8. A. J. Moss

    Brian Guest

    Interesting! I'd like to hear more about this as it is something I've
    been wanting to do. Could you email me with some info as to what
    software you use and how you put it together? Thanks!

    Brian, Apr 13, 2004