    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... RIGAUDEAU Dominique said:
    http://www.modemhelp.net/oeerrors/oe.shtml

    Brian H¹©, Jul 6, 2003

  2. I can't get my mail with outlook express and I can't send messages either.
    However I can get connected with newsgroups like this one.
    Here is the error messagr I always get from outlook
    Échec de la connexion au serveur. Compte : 'pop.free.fr', Serveur :
    'localhost', Protocole : POP3, Port : 110, Sécurisé (SSL) : Non, Erreur de
    socket : 10061, Numéro d'erreur : 0x800CCC0E
    Who can help?
    Thank you

    RIGAUDEAU Dominique, Jul 6, 2003

  3. Brian H¹©

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as RIGAUDEAU Dominique
    continued:
    What AV software do you use ?

    Slumpy, Jul 6, 2003