    I just got a new computer and I wanted to move all my folders and
    emails to the new computer . Can anyone tell me how to do this?

    Josh

    nunya, Jul 9, 2003

  2. nunya

    nunya Guest

    thanks

    nunya, Jul 9, 2003

  3. nunya

    slylittlei Guest

    A hairy quadruped, furnished with a tail & pointed ears, probably
    arboreal in it's habits: nunya stated for the record...
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com - it's all in there :)

    slylittlei, Jul 9, 2003
  4. nunya

    rifleman Guest

    So in fact you're NOT using "Outlook", you're using Outlook EXPRESS - a
    completely different program to Outlook!

    rifleman, Jul 10, 2003