    http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.comp.home-networking.html
    Why don't you try a more appropriate group like
    microsoft.public.outlook.general ?

    Rob Morley, Jul 13, 2007

  2. Dan Chatha

    Dan Chatha Guest

    good idea. Thanks. Pure hard science with fact and figure should be
    discussed in this computing and networking room . This is being
    happened so far. News room works on different pattern including
    propoganda and political issues and figures which are not discussed
    here. I have read the disclaimer about this group ; May be not made
    by lord.

    Dan Chatha, Jul 14, 2007

  3. Dan Chatha

    Rob Morley Guest

    Chatha
    says...
    Maybe you should find somewhere to discuss this using your first
    language - your English doesn't really make sense, and you don't seem to
    understand the nature and purpose of this group or the way that Usenet
    works.

    Rob Morley, Jul 14, 2007
  4. Dan Chatha

    Dan Chatha Guest

    people are answering what makes sense to them if you do not want to
    take part in this discussion again up to you. I am not dragging you in
    this discussion.

    Dan Chatha, Jul 14, 2007
  5. Dan Chatha

    Mortimer Guest

    We can understand technical problem. It's the paragraphs of woolly
    proclamations, including references to "propoganda and political issues" and
    "May be not made by lord", that seem to be rather incomprehensible and
    irrelevant to the technical discussion.

    Mortimer, Jul 14, 2007
  6. Dan Chatha

    Lurch Guest

    No, the problem is your rather loose use of the English language and
    failure to understand the replies given to the somewhat nonsensicle
    questions, which AFAICS have all been answered.

    Lurch, Jul 14, 2007
  7. Dan Chatha

    Dan Chatha Guest

    Scenario is a real world scenario that was posted in this room.

    Dan Chatha, Jul 15, 2007
  8. Dan Chatha

    Dan Chatha Guest

    MCSE and Cisco Modules are based on computer problems rather than bit
    size human communication to pop out nice feeling.

    Your bullying behaviour is not gonna detter me from posting computer
    related problem on internet discussion room.

    Who you are and who am I ? is purely related to ask from inner side
    after closing eyes in a room.

    I would have seen you at PIccadally Circus or at Covent Garden in
    London; BBC office near Marble Arch could be another good place to
    ask them difference between Clickonline and Hard Talk.

    Dan Chatha, Jul 15, 2007
  9. Dan Chatha

    Lurch Guest

    What?

    Lurch, Jul 15, 2007
  10. Dan Chatha

    Jon Guest

    declared for all the world to hear...
    What the **** are you talking about?

    Jon, Jul 15, 2007
  11. Dan Chatha

    Dan Chatha Guest

    ipconfig / all SERVER side

    windows IP configuration

    Hostname : server
    Primary DNX Suffix : xyzpk.com
    Node Type : unknown
    IP Routing enable : yes
    Wins proxy enable : yes
    DNX suffix search List : xyzpk.com

    ETHERNET ADAPTER LOCAL AREA CONNECTION

    Connection specific DNX Suffix
    Description : Intel <R>
    Physical Address : 00-19-01-4A-1F-F4
    DHCP Enable : No
    IP Address : 192.168.0.1
    Subnet Mask : 255.255.255.0
    Default gate way :

    ETHERNET ADAPTER LOCAL AREA CONNECTION (Provided from ISP Side)
    DSL Line.

    Connection specific DNS Suffix

    Description = T1 USB remote NDIS Network
    device

    Physiacal address =

    DHCP Enable :Yes

    IP address : 192.168.1.2
    Subnet Mask : 255.255.255.0
    Default gateway :192.168.1.1
    DHCP Server ';192.168.1.1

    CLIENT SIDE ipconfig / all

    Windows IP configuration

    Hostname : xyz-salad

    Primary DNX Suffix : xyzpk.com
    Node Type : Hybrid
    IP Routing enable : No
    Wins proxy enable : No

    Ethernet adapter local are a network

    Connection - specific DNS Suffix :Realtec rtl
    Physical address : 00-19-
    DHCP enable : No
    Ip address : 192.168.0.4
    Subnet Mask :255.255.255.0
    Default gateway : 192.168.0.1

    Dan Chatha, Jul 15, 2007
  12. Dan Chatha

    Rob Morley Guest

    Chatha
    says...
    Move along, there's nothing to see here.

    Rob Morley, Jul 15, 2007
  13. Dan Chatha

    Dan Chatha Guest

    Don't shout. Please.

    Dan Chatha, Jul 16, 2007
  14. Dan Chatha

    Rob Morley Guest

    Chatha
    says...
    That's not shouting. /THIS/ IS SHOUTING.

    Rob Morley, Jul 16, 2007
  15. Dan Chatha

    Dan Chatha Guest

    I might cut your left ear and fix it on London Dungeon wall. If you
    can not contribute your good knowledge then stay quite.

    Dan Chatha, Jul 16, 2007
  16. Dan Chatha

    Rob Morley Guest

    Chatha
    says...
    You might try. I might knock you on the head and drop you in the Lyari.
    Quite what?

    Rob Morley, Jul 16, 2007
  17. Dan Chatha

    Dan Chatha Guest

    Lyari ? You can't be from UK. You are frustrated.

    Dan Chatha, Jul 16, 2007
  18. Dan Chatha

    Jon Guest

    declared for all the world to hear...