    Mike Guest

    I cannot access previous years messages. Is there a way to recover? My inbox
    counter indicates that there is older messages but no way to get to them.

    Mike, Jan 9, 2005

  2. Mike

    Carol2 Guest

    In MS OutlookXP go to Tools>Options>Other tab.....& click on the
    AutoArchive button. If it is enabled it will show you the path to
    wherever your items have been archived. Perhaps it was enabled at 1
    time & isn't now.....just enable it temporarily to see where you need to
    look for the old messages. Other versions of Outlook should be similar.

    Carol2

    Carol2, Jan 12, 2005