    Are either possible?

    Thanks

    Joe

    Hullaballoo, Feb 25, 2004

  2. Hullaballoo

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Hullaballoo said:
    Have you tried changing the views on the toolbar menu?

    Brian H¹©, Feb 25, 2004

  3. Hullaballoo

    Hullaballoo Guest

    That was quick!

    I have. Using 'Uread Messages' view changes the view so that only the
    unread messages are on display. It's workable I suppose, but would prefer
    to be able to see just the read messages.

    Due to the large quantity of emails that get received and replied to, I
    wanted to be able to quickly see all the read messages, and move them to
    another folder. Using the above view, I would need to apply the filter,
    move the unread messages, remove the filter, which leaves the read messages,
    and then move them to the relevant folder, then move the unread messages
    back again. Long winded, but workable, I suppose ;-)

    Thanks B

    Hullaballoo, Feb 25, 2004
  4. Hullaballoo

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Isn't there an option... View | Current View | Hide Read Messages?

    Brian H¹©, Feb 25, 2004
  5. Hullaballoo

    Hullaballoo Guest

    That's OE.

    Anyway, 'Hide Read Messages' means the same as Outlook's view filter of
    'Unread Messages'.

    And, as said below, I'd prefer to see the read messages, not the unread.

    Never mind, thanks for trying to help me.

    Hullaballoo, Feb 25, 2004
  6. Hullaballoo

    Spider Guest

    Go to "Define Views" in the View menu. Copy the unread view to another
    name and then modify your new view. In the modify options click on
    "Filter" and go to the "more choices" tab. Change from Unread to Read"
    and save your changes. What ever name you give to the new view will now
    show up on the View menu and should do what you are wanting to do.

    Spider, Feb 25, 2004
  7. Hullaballoo

    Hullaballoo Guest

    Oh brilliant, that's cool, thank you!