    I make few change and it has the same problem.
    Change MTU to 1100 on Cisco VPN and VPN Client. It still hanged.

    Thanks.

    sunmagic, Mar 23, 2005

  2. sunmagic

    aunraza Guest

    You connecting through wireless? Which version of Outlook are you using?

    aunraza, Mar 23, 2005

  3. sunmagic

    Scooby Guest

    Using DSL? Try changing mtu on the server and workstation.

    Scooby, Mar 23, 2005
  4. sunmagic

    Hansang Bae Guest

    Better advice is to insure that your Path-MTU-Discovery process is
    working correctly.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Mar 24, 2005
  5. sunmagic

    sunmagic Guest

    How can I change MTU on exchange? I don't.
    Thanks.

    BTW, it is outlook 2003

    sunmagic, Mar 25, 2005
  6. sunmagic

    Hansang Bae Guest

    You don't. But you can change it on the server that it runs on.
    Again, PMTU-D should be the first line of defence.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Mar 25, 2005