    When I forward a message in Outlook Express it says " The settings for this
    account are set to break apart large messages into smaller parts of 128
    kb. Do you wish to continue? What can I do to correct it? Using WIN XP.

    Andy Petro, Feb 17, 2012

  2. Andy Petro

    osto Guest

    "Andy Petro" wrote in message

    When I forward a message in Outlook Express it says " The settings for this
    account are set to break apart large messages into smaller parts of 128
    kb. Do you wish to continue? What can I do to correct it? Using WIN XP.

    Go into accounts, properties, advanced options. Untick the box 'breaking
    messages apart'.

    osto, Feb 19, 2012

  3. Andy Petro

    Chas Guest

    (2)
    That is the proper title of the garbage I'm getting.

    Chas, Feb 21, 2012
  4. Andy Petro

    Chas Guest

    The solution was in a great freeware 'Cleaner' I have
    installed...(CCleaner). The durn 'reminder' was listed there as a program
    and it had an un-install feature that worked.

    Chas, Feb 22, 2012
  5. Andy Petro

    Andy Petro Guest

    Many thanks . Your suggestion worked.