    What's up?

    David

    , Apr 27, 2007

  2. Benny Hill Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Occasionally I will open Outlook Express and after already downloading
    > from a couple of email accounts it will say working offline before it
    > finishes checking mail for the other accounts.
    >
    > I have to click try again before it will go back and get the rest of
    > the mail.
    >
    > What's up?
    >
    > David

    In OE click Tools/Accounts,
    Click the "Mail" tab.
    Listed will be your email accounts
    Under the heading "Connection" it should say:
    "Any available", but for the accounts that are
    the ones being problematic it may list "dial-up"
    when you require ASDL, cable etc
    If so, click to Hi-light the account then click the
    "Properties" button.
    Under "General" tab It should already be checked:
    "Include this account when receiving etc"
    Click the "Connection" tab.
    In the drop-down menu select either "Any available"
    or your default connection.
    Click "Apply" then "OK".

    Benny Hill, Apr 28, 2007