    the mail.

    What's up?

    David

    geermeister, Apr 27, 2007

  2. geermeister

    Benny Hill Guest

    In OE click Tools/Accounts,
    Click the "Mail" tab.
    Listed will be your email accounts
    Under the heading "Connection" it should say:
    "Any available", but for the accounts that are
    the ones being problematic it may list "dial-up"
    when you require ASDL, cable etc
    If so, click to Hi-light the account then click the
    "Properties" button.
    Under "General" tab It should already be checked:
    "Include this account when receiving etc"
    Click the "Connection" tab.
    In the drop-down menu select either "Any available"
    or your default connection.
    Click "Apply" then "OK".

    Benny Hill, Apr 28, 2007