Outlook Express not connecting to Internet Explorer

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Nov 29, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Nov 29, 2003

  2. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    By the way, please adjust your Time Zone Settings. You are
    posting 2 hours in the future. Double click the clock in your
    system tray and set the "Time Zone" to correspond with your
    part of the world.

    °Mike°, Nov 29, 2003

  3. °Mike°

    Judy Auclair Guest

    I am running WIN 2000, I cannot connect to Internet Explorer by clicking on
    a shortcut from my e-mails. Can someone tell me how to fix this? thanks

    Judy Auclair, Nov 29, 2003