outlook express newsgroups

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Will Parshley, Oct 12, 2003.

  1. unsubscribe from the ones you dont use

    Will Parshley, Oct 12, 2003

  2. Will Parshley

    Harrison Guest

    Please reply to the original message rather than staring a new thread
    for an answer.

    Harrison, Oct 12, 2003

  3. Will Parshley

    Miggsee Guest

    Words of wisdom?
    Test message?

    Miggsee, Oct 12, 2003
  4. Will Parshley

    Boomer Guest

    Who are you telling this to?

    Please reply to the person who asked the question.
    Highlight the person's message you wish to reply to.
    Right click. Click on "Reply Group" icon.

    Thank you. :)

    Boomer, Oct 12, 2003
  5. Will Parshley

    Brian H¹© Guest

    I'm not subscribed to any I don't use!!!!

    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003
  6. Will Parshley

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Will Parshley tried to scribble ...
    OK ..

    er ...

    I use all of those newsgroups I'm subscribed to. Should I stop using them
    then unsubscribe ?

    Paul - xxx, Oct 12, 2003
  7. Will Parshley

    Brian H¹© Guest

    No, unsubscribe first so that you *can't* use them ;-)

    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003
  8. Will Parshley

    anthonyberet Guest

    No.
    bounce.
    Do you use filesharing networks? If so, please visit my online poll:
    http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/780772
    anthonyberet

    anthonyberet, Oct 14, 2003