    and rechecked that I have inserted the correct information.

    Regards

    John

    John, Dec 15, 2003

  2. John

    Brian H¹© Guest

    John said:
    You don't create e-mail accounts, your ISP does.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 15, 2003

  3. John

    Harrison Guest

    There is no minimum in Outlook Express, but your ISP may or not
    enforce min/max rules.

    Harrison, Dec 15, 2003
  4. John

    John Guest

    Thanks Brian. I've already registered the account successfully with my ISP

    John, Dec 15, 2003
  5. John

    John Guest

    Thanks Harrison. I'll have to send a query to my ISP.

    John, Dec 15, 2003