Outlook Express : message language as a condition for the rule

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Alex Vinokur, Jul 18, 2003.

  1. Alex Vinokur

    Alex Vinokur Guest

    Alex Vinokur, Jul 18, 2003

  2. Alex Vinokur

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jul 18, 2003

  3. That's essentially one way to go, I guess. Another general principle applies
    to spam from Japan and Korea: characters in the subject often translate into
    capital 'A's with accents. Since no language that I can read uses accented
    capitals these are pretty good indicators.

    James Silverton, Jul 19, 2003
  4. Alex Vinokur

    Alex Vinokur Guest

    How can I do that?
    It seems that my keyboard doesn't contain 'ä', '±', '¥', 'À', 'Ç', '¤', 'Æ', 'Á', 'Ò'.
    [snip]

    --
    =====================================
    Alex Vinokur

    Alex Vinokur, Jul 19, 2003
  5. Alex Vinokur

    Alex Vinokur Guest

    1. Is it important?
    2. How can I stop processing more rules?
    =====================================
    Alex Vinokur
    mailto:
    =====================================

    Alex Vinokur, Jul 19, 2003
  6. Alex Vinokur

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Alex Vinokur said:
    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware mirror

    Brian H¹©, Jul 19, 2003
  7. Alex Vinokur

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In Message Rules | Pane 2, scroll down to the third from last line.

    Brian H¹©, Jul 19, 2003
  8. Alex Vinokur

    Alex Vinokur Guest

    It seems that the method works fine.