    How can I retrieve my lost mail?
    I'm desperate.

    Leo

    LEO THOMPSON, Nov 1, 2003

  2. LEO THOMPSON

    Trent© Guest

    Do a search for *.dbx See if you have any. Then git back to us.

    Have a nice week...

    Trent

    Trent©, Nov 2, 2003

  3. LEO THOMPSON

    LEO THOMPSON Guest

    Hi, Trent

    *.dbx showed folders, inbox, offline, outbox, Pop3uidl, sent items, deleted
    items, drafts. They are to be found in/windows/application data/identities.
    These are followed by numbers and dates. That's about it.
    Regards,
    Leo

    LEO THOMPSON, Nov 2, 2003