    the address bar and a blank window is displayed.

    Internet Explorer is executing ok, just cannot see the link I clicked
    on. Any hints would be appreciated, thanks!

    Phil Tusa, Sep 9, 2004

  2. Phil Tusa

    Duane Arnold Guest

    You may have to cut and paste the link into the IE Address Bar. The link may
    help you with the Hyperlinks not working in IE issue, even though you're
    initiating it from OE.

    You may want to do a search with Google from a OE standpoint too.

    http://www.onecomputerguy.com/ie_tips.htm

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Sep 9, 2004

  3. Phil Tusa

    Phil Tusa Guest

    HI Duane ... Thanks for your helpful response!

    __
    Phil Tusa

    To reply,remove *noemail* to insure is not returned as
    "undeliverable".

    Phil Tusa, Sep 10, 2004