    Thank you.
    J.A.Roberts
    My telephone number 01244 379771

    John Roberts, Jul 23, 2004

  2. John Roberts

    MJP Guest

    Your password is stunbmun

    MJP, Jul 23, 2004

  3. John Roberts

    Duane Arnold Guest

    I had a similar problem where the ISP did some kind of restore and the PSW
    put back in place instead of the one I was using at that time. That problem
    of the psw being changed occurred with the ISP a couple of times. You may
    just want to contact the ISP and reset the psw and move on.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 23, 2004
  4. They were trying to give you a subtle hint, you ficking gormlessly grinning
    retard.

    Duane Arnold, the ghoulish, begriming guzzler, Jul 23, 2004