    and all my folders are still there. Can you give me any idea what may have
    caused this?

    Thanks, Kerry

    Kerry Hutchings, May 12, 2004

  2. Kerry Hutchings

    °Mike° Guest

    Most likely a corrupt inbox.dbx file. First of all,
    go to Tools / Options / Maintenance and uncheck
    'Compact messages in the background'. Now
    download DBXtract and recover any emails that
    you can from your inbox.dbx file. Once you have
    done that, rename your inbox.dbx file to inbox.old
    and restart O.E.; a new inbox.dbx file will be created.

    DBXtract
    http://www.oehelp.com/DBXtract/Default.aspx

    °Mike°, May 12, 2004