    I am using MS-Outlook express 6.
    How do I filter messages that contain certain words in the message body.

    Thanks

    IloveLucy, Feb 28, 2004

  2. IloveLucy

    TehGhodTrole Guest

    You load the message then scan it visually for dirty words. If you see any,
    don't read them.

    TehGhodTrole, Feb 28, 2004

  3. IloveLucy

    Harrison Guest

    Tools> Message Rules >Mail
    Section 1. Third one down

    Harrison, Feb 28, 2004
  4. IloveLucy

    TehGhodTrole Guest

    My answer was more accurate.

    TehGhodTrole, Feb 28, 2004
  5. IloveLucy

    Harrison Guest

    To some degree, I'd have to say that I agree.

    Harrison, Feb 28, 2004
  6. IloveLucy

    Linda Paul Guest

    Linda Paul, Feb 28, 2004