    including redownloading all of them. What a pain! Someone out there got an
    idea as to what idiocy I have perpetrated on this machine, and how I can fix
    it??

    chuckie®, May 28, 2007

  2. chuckie®

    chuckie® Guest

    A P.S., I can find the folder in 'Local Settings' that seems to have all of
    my 'old' info in it, however, I cannot figure out how to put it back where
    it belongs...

    chuckie®, May 28, 2007

  3. chuckie®

    ChairMan Guest

    In
    Tools- Options- maintenance- store folder
    hth

    ChairMan, May 28, 2007
  4. chuckie®

    chuckie® Guest

    Thank you 'ChairMan'. That seems to have done the trick. I can't, for the
    life of me, figure out how it got changed or whatever happened to it...

    chuckie®, May 28, 2007
  5. Microsoft. ;)

    Blinky the Shark, May 29, 2007
  6. chuckie®

    ChairMan Guest

    In
    gremlins<g>

    ChairMan, May 29, 2007
  7. chuckie®

    OldKenGoat Guest

    Glad you got advice on how to fix it! I've had similar FUBARs with OE and I
    got damn tired resetting the settings every time. I now back it up daily
    with a freebie called Karen's Replicator. Google is your friend.
    OldKenGoat

    OldKenGoat, May 29, 2007