outlook express error msg

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Greg Dejardine, Feb 22, 2004.

  1. I screwed up an address and now everytime I launch OE I get the err. msg ,It
    prevents me from recieving my mail, and i can't find a way to stop it...Help

    Greg Dejardine, Feb 22, 2004

  2. Greg Dejardine

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Greg Dejardine posted ...
    In IE .. Tools - Accounts - Mail tab .. delete the 'wrong' account and add a
    new one with the correct details .. ;)

    Paul - xxx, Feb 22, 2004

  3. Greg Dejardine

    trout Guest

    It's kind of hard to figure out what you've done; but it *sounds*
    like it's trying to send a message that it can't, and freezes the
    operation. You should be able to stop/cancel the send/receive operation,
    and then delete the problem message from your Outbox.

    trout, Feb 22, 2004
  4. Greg Dejardine

    Paul - xxx Guest

    trout posted ...
    I tried a different tack .. I reckon he's screwed the smtp address ..

    Anyone else want a guess, I may run a sweepstake .. BEER may be involved.

    ;)

    Paul - xxx, Feb 23, 2004
  5. Greg Dejardine

    trout Guest

    Guessing games are always fun. I figure if enough people pick a
    possibility, and throw an answer at it, something ought to stick.

    trout, Feb 23, 2004
  6. Greg Dejardine

    c.rowlands4 Guest

    Forgot the Postcode? ( Mine's a Theakston's)!

    c.rowlands4, Feb 23, 2004