Outlook Express add-ons

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Craven, Jun 3, 2004.

  1. Craven

    Craven Guest

    Hi,

    I'm trying to find an add-on for OE that lets you automatically have your
    sig inserted below posts you are replying to.

    I've seen it somewhere! But I've googled for it with no success.

    Help! TIA

    --

    Regards,
    Craven

    Bird sightings based around 'Craven' Skipton, North Yorks.
    http://uk.geocities.com/cravenbirds/

    Checked by the Norton auto-updated anti-virus system.

    Craven, Jun 3, 2004

  2. Craven

    DC Guest

    DC, Jun 3, 2004

  3. Craven

    Craven Guest

    Craven, Jun 3, 2004
  4. Craven

    DC Guest

    Service here is very quick, when you ask the right questions...

    ....or the wrong questions. };O)

    DC, Jun 3, 2004
  5. Craven

    Jerry G. Guest

    In OE, go to Tools, Options, and then Signatures. Follow from there. In OE's
    help system, they have the instructions about how to do signatures. With an
    HTML editor, you can create some very fancy signatures.

    --

    Jerry G.
    =====

    Jerry G., Jun 3, 2004
  6. Craven

    Pool Champ Guest

    "Jerry G." wrote in message

    But nothing too fancy for use in newsgroups, keep it simple.
    PC

    Pool Champ, Jun 4, 2004
  7. Craven

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Yep - those wrong ones'll getcha every time!

    Toolman Tim, Jun 4, 2004
  8. Craven

    samantha Guest

    samantha, Jun 4, 2004
  9. Craven

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Not me. Hate that crap. Don't need all them stinkin' smiley faces wasting my
    bandwidth on incoming email. Save it for your IM.

    Toolman Tim, Jun 4, 2004
  10. Craven

    Plato Guest

    Why are you posting links to an app that will eventually cause major
    problems on PCs?

    Plato, Jun 4, 2004