Outlook Express 6 Inbox won't show itself.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by D.L. Man, Aug 23, 2004.

  1. D.L. Man

    D.L. Man Guest

    I have been able to look at other folders and the NG but the Inbox will not
    display. This is what it says. I don't know what went wrong can someone help
    get things back in order.
    Folder could not be displayed
    Outlook Express could not open this folder.

    ----

    Possible causes are:

    a.. Low disk space.

    b.. Low memory.

    Outlook Express

    D.L. Man, Aug 23, 2004

  2. D.L. Man

    WormWood Guest

    This may sound *too* simple, but my first thought
    is......Reboot......You may be surprised.

    WormWood, Aug 23, 2004

  3. D.L. Man

    D.L. Man Guest

    I have tried that several times I tried reinstalling the IE 6 and I don't
    think that reinstalls anything. I have tried most of the common problem
    solving things like turning off everything before opening the OE and I am
    still scratching my head wondering what's going on.

    D.L. Man, Aug 23, 2004
  4. D.L. Man

    WormWood Guest

    Try, if you haven't already, IE / Tools / Internet Options / General
    Tab. Clear cookies, files (tick the box for offline content,) and
    history.

    WormWood, Aug 23, 2004
  5. D.L. Man

    D.L. Man Guest

    Still nothing and I get this error message too when it starts and trys to
    check for mail.
    An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'mail.dnvr.qwest.net', Server:
    'mail.dnvr.qwest.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error
    Number: 0x800C013B

    D.L. Man, Aug 23, 2004
  6. D.L. Man

    WormWood Guest

    NOW, we are getting somewhere! Contact qwest and have that error
    message handy.

    WormWood, Aug 25, 2004