Outlook "Drop Down" Email addresses - Where are they stored?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ed Malphrus, Sep 15, 2004.

  1. Ed Malphrus

    Ed Malphrus Guest

    I am running Outlook 2003 client, and Exchange 2000 server (which i
    think is irrelevant).

    In Outlook when I start a new email message, in the "TO:" area I type
    the first letter of the recipient's address or name... Outlook then
    presents me with a drop-down list of previously-used addresses.

    WHERE are these stored? We have the desire to export that list. They
    are not part of the standard Contacts folder, but must reside somewhere
    for Outlook to access them when composing a new message.

    Thanks in advance,

    Ed

    remove yourpants to reply

    Ed Malphrus, Sep 15, 2004