Outlook and Outlook Express

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Richard Hughes, Nov 3, 2003.

  1. I am unable to down load e-mail from OE and O.

    In OE I can get to the point where the first few fiels are downloaded and
    then it sits with the iN tray and arrow for ever.

    In O I can sometimes open INBOX and see mail. I can then occasionally down
    load some files etc but not evertime.

    I have had the occasional message that I need to delete files.

    I upgraded to OE6 on W98 -Laptop, to see if this would help but nno change.
    My desktop PC is XP.

    I intend to attempt file deletion under O as I can get into this
    ocassionally to see if this helps.

    Can you help your end.

    Thanks,

    R D Hughes.