    Outlook Express to share their address books so they both are updated.

    Thanks in advance

    Martin

    martin, Jul 21, 2003

  2. martin

    martin Guest

    Hi Allan

    It's probably because I am a creature of habit and don't like change. It
    makes sense though so I'll set my e-mail accounts upon Outlook and give it a
    try.

    Thanks for the input

    Martin

    martin, Jul 21, 2003

  3. martin

    Allan Guest

    Why not use Outlook as it is far superior to Express, just config it to
    download from your POP3 account.

    Allan, Jul 21, 2003