    msd.skains Guest

    Any idea why my Outlook (and yes, Outlook express too) will no longer
    connect to the Comcast server?

    msd.skains, Mar 2, 2004

  2. msd.skains

    Kráftéé Guest

    We're not all mind readers, what error messages are you getting? What OS
    are you using? What firewall/antivirus apps are you using??

    The list goes on & on....

    Kráftéé, Mar 2, 2004

  3. msd.skains

    msd.skains Guest

    Sorry, just very frustrated at the time. Windows XP Professional, SP 1,
    Microsoft Outlook, Error message is Server Not Responding, try again and
    contact your ISP, no specific firewall in place, Norton anti-virus, V. 8.07
    in place, and I run Ad-Aware about once a week.

    msd.skains, Mar 2, 2004
  4. msd.skains

    Unknown Guest

    The server has a problem. Wait a while and try again.

    Unknown, Mar 2, 2004
  5. msd.skains

    GateGod Guest

    ----> My buddy had a problem using Outlook Express on Comcast. He had it
    configured wrong in the TOOLS | ACCOUNTS etc... I do not remember what his
    settings ended up being anymore. However, it was a matter of going to there
    website and getting it. HTH

    Dale :O)

    GateGod, Mar 2, 2004