Outlook 2007: When i Save a New Rule outlook Change it automatically...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by zartrix, Jul 13, 2007.

  1. zartrix

    zartrix Guest

    Hi people!

    I have this problem with Outlook 2007. I have 15 e-mails addresses in
    my outlook, but i can´t create the rules for send all the received
    mails to each emails folder.
    Example:
    I want to create a simple rule that move all the e-mail that i get
    from "" to the folder "Inbox/
    ". When i create the rule, all works fine, i
    select the correct e-mail account name, the correct destination
    folder, etc... but when I hit the APPLY button in rules window,
    Outlook
    2007 changes the account automatically to another one. Not change the
    folder never... but change the accounts, i can´t create any rules that
    works fine because this strange behavior.

    If anyone can help me... Thanks in advance.
    Sorry for my english... i´m from Argentina.
    zartrix

    zartrix, Jul 13, 2007