    I have the latest patches for Outlook 2007 installed.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks!

    John, Oct 5, 2009

  2. John

    VanguardLH Guest

    http://windowsitpro.com/Articles/Print.cfm?ArticleID=44782

    According to http://outlook-tips.net/beginner/signatures.htm, it's
    rather easy. You just select which account to which your changes for
    signatures will apply. You're saying the "Select signatures for
    account" listbox is missing? This was a new feature in OL2003 (isn't in
    OL2002) but I would suspect it also exists in OL2007.

    VanguardLH, Oct 5, 2009

  3. John

    Gordon Guest

    That's not where you do it in 2007.