    greys out and I cannot have a signature.
    What do I do to have both?

    Thanks

    gidday, Dec 6, 2005

  2. gidday

    Martin Guest

    Create a signature to use with Word as your e-mail editor
    1.. In Microsoft Outlook, start a new message by using Word as your e-mail
    editor.

    2.. In the new message, on the Tools menu, click Options, and then click
    the General tab.

    3.. Click E-mail Options, and then click the E-mail Signature tab.

    4.. Under Create your e-mail signature, type and format the text you want
    to use for your signature.

    5.. In the Type the title of your e-mail signature or choose from the list
    box, type a name for your signature.

    6.. Click Add.

    7.. Under Choose your default e-mail signature, click the name of a
    signature in the Signature for new messages list box and the Signature for
    replies and forwards list box, or click (None) if you do not want to use a
    default signature.
    Tip To insert a signature into a message when using Microsoft Word as your
    e-mail editor, click the Insert menu, point to Autotext, point to E-mail
    Signature, and then click the name of a signature.

    Martin, Dec 7, 2005