    get the little res X in the corner. any ideas anyone?

    Regards

    Franco

    Franco Proctor, Sep 6, 2010

  2. These are the type of emails I get three or four times a week, they had
    pictures a week ago and not now, all my folders are regularly compacted etc
    and I back up and delete regularly as well. I am puzzled by this.

    Franco

    Franco Proctor, Sep 6, 2010

  3. Franco Proctor

    Dan C Guest

    A classic (textbook, even) case of a hard drive in need of formatting.

    Dan C, Sep 6, 2010
  4. Franco Proctor

    joevan Guest

    Maybe he is a retarded troll.

    joevan, Sep 6, 2010
  5. Franco Proctor

    Aardvark Guest

    WTF?????

    Aardvark, Sep 7, 2010
  6. Franco Proctor

    Dan C Guest

    Huh? What is supposed to be funny here?

    Dan C, Sep 7, 2010
  7. Franco Proctor

    Dan C Guest

    No, I asked you. That means *you* tell *me*. Duh.
    I don't tell everyone that. Are you retarded or something?

    Dan C, Sep 7, 2010
  8. Franco Proctor

    Peter Foldes Guest

    There are a few possibilities. Some are on the sender's end, and some may be
    on your end.

    See these links for information:

    http://www.fjsmjs.com/IE/redx.htm
    And:
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/faqs/why.htm#nopreview
    And:
    http://www.oehelp.com/noimg.aspx
    And:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=246186
    And
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/IE/redx.htm
    Also
    Next try uninstalling / reinstalling Flash Player. Use the uninstaller at
    http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_14157
    Flash player download:
    http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

    Then, Internet Options> Advanced> Security> "Allow active content to run in
    files on My Computer ." Try this both checked and unchecked. You will have
    to close all IE windows for the change to take effect.

    Or, a third-party security program could be blocking scripts/active content.

    --
    Peter

    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    Peter Foldes, Sep 7, 2010
  9. Franco Proctor

    Meat Plow Guest

    I really do think you are retarded Dan. Would explain the thousands of
    "Format your hard drive" posts from you.

    Meat Plow, Sep 7, 2010
  10. Franco Proctor

    Dan C Guest

    Pwned.

    Dan C, Sep 7, 2010
  11. Franco Proctor

    Meat Plow Guest

    I really wasn't looking for an explanation. I was voicing my opinion that
    Dan is either mentally or socially deficient or both.

    Meat Plow, Sep 7, 2010
  12. Franco Proctor

    chuckcar Guest

    Nah, just a somewhat slow kid that's *way* out of his depth with what's
    dealt with here.

    chuckcar, Sep 7, 2010
  13. Franco Proctor

    chuckcar Guest

    'Tard fight!

    chuckcar, Sep 7, 2010
  14. OK thanks for all your help (NOT) I stupidly thought this newsgroup was
    24hoursupport.helpdesk not whining arguing .7 yearolds.

    Cheers anyway, I'd rather just have the absence of pictures than listen to
    you lot of childish sh*ts acting like children !!

    Franco Proctor, Sep 9, 2010
  15. Franco Proctor

    chuckcar Guest

    Well, the two people who I was referring to are two of the major trolls
    here, so such posting regarding them I see as no great crime.

    chuckcar, Sep 9, 2010
  16. Franco Proctor

    Dan C Guest

    Bugger on off out of here then, stooge.