    Vr.Gr.
    Willem
    If you want a thing done well, do it yourself

    Willem, Mar 30, 2009

  2. maybe its a windows problem or a video driver problem

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Mar 30, 2009

  3. Willem

    Willem Guest

    IE brouwser and al my other programs have no problems!!!

    Willem, Mar 30, 2009
  4. just because those programs don't have a problem, still
    doesn't mean its a Firefox problem. Again, I don't
    experience the said problem. What operating system are
    you using?

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Mar 30, 2009
  5. Willem

    Willem Guest

    Windows XP Home sp3, 2046Mb mem, Pent. proc. 2.00GHz.

    Willem, Mar 31, 2009
  6. try this: Right click on My Computer, select
    Properties, go to Advanced tab, then Properties
    Settings button, and uncheck Animate windows when
    Minimizing and Maximizine.

    Better?

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Mar 31, 2009
  7. Willem

    Willem Guest

    I do not have this option to uncheck!!!

    Willem, Mar 31, 2009
  8. Willem

    Justin Guest

    Willem wrote on [Tue, 31 Mar 2009 18:55:09 +0200]:
    Do you make a habit of !!! over!!!??? emphasizing ?!?!?! your?!?!?1
    speech ?!?!?!?!? in ?!?!?!?! regular ?!?!?!?1 conversations?1?!?!

    Justin, Mar 31, 2009