    the leap of faith to accept what they call a 3.4 megapixel sensor can
    produce such quality..... It is the best kept secret in digital
    photography."

    George Preddy, May 3, 2004

  2. George Preddy

    Skip M Guest

    And precisely whom are we quoting, here, Georgieboy?

    Skip M, May 3, 2004

  3. George Preddy

    Mark B. Guest

    He's only quoting his own lies.

    Mark

    Mark B., May 3, 2004
  4. George Preddy

    dylan Guest

    It isn't a secret it's been tested in most magazines in the last few months,
    and most reviews comment on the colour isses, white balance errors
    particularly as the ISO gets higher.

    dylan, May 3, 2004
  5. George Preddy

    Alan D-W Guest

    The "commentators" are a couple of elderly ladies in Arkansas.

    Preddy you neanderthal, if you quote something it seems like good manners,
    at the very least, to attribute it. Otherwise we will simply put this down
    to more of your ridiculous lies. (Which we probably will anyway.)

    Alan D-W, May 3, 2004
  6. George Preddy

    Skip M Guest

    Even when he attributes it, the quote rarely has anything to do with the
    subject at hand...
    And that's an insult to all the remaining Neanderthals, both of them! ;-)

    Skip M, May 3, 2004