    mishandled but I believe the missing part is "The love of "

    "The love money is the root of evil" although I don't know where the quote
    originated.

    Spyke, May 5, 2004

  2. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    JaR Guest

    And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin.
    Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the
    number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.
    Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou
    then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being
    the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of
    Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'

    JaR
    Thug of Antioch

    JaR, May 5, 2004

  3. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Brian Guest

    I don't have a fancy lapel pin like you MCSE'rs or else I
    would.

    Brian, May 5, 2004
  4. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Brian Guest

    No, I'm not Canadian, but that wouldn't be all bad. I'd
    drink beer and watch hockey every night.

    Brian, May 5, 2004
  5. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Neil Guest

    SUCH VIOLENCE! next you will be using the wallet card as a ninja throwing
    star...oh, wait, you don't have one of those either....

    ;)

    Neil, May 5, 2004
  6. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Neil Guest

    I don't think you have helped you case....

    :)

    Neil, May 5, 2004
  7. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Kat Guest

    think I like the women = money better

    men = fun²

    fun = sex

    men = sex²

    men are over sexed

    Kat, May 5, 2004
  8. You should get together with Brat, then.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 5, 2004
  9. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Neil Guest

    not if women have their way...

    ;)