out.exprss.not saving sent/deleted, and inbox not keeping emails if i leave program

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by fredcromer, May 6, 2004.

  1. fredcromer

    fredcromer Guest

    In Outlook express, when i wrote a message/email and sent it, i used to have
    the copies in the sent folder...i don't now. Also after deleting emails,
    they too don't register in the del items folder........YES i have checked
    the box for save sent messages in sent items folder....i'm wondering if
    Mailwasher, which i use to filter my emails is having an effect on out.ex.!!
    what do you think's the problem ? i'm gratefull for any suggestions....All
    the best...FRED C.....P.S. if i leave e-mails unread in my inbox, and go to
    do summat else on my comp, when i get back to out.express, the emails have
    dissapeared, i'm sure this wasn't the case before i started using
    MAILWASHER, or it could be something totally different...what's goin' on
    'ere all you wizards......me, i've been using a comp for 3 months now...and
    i'm getting quite good, but this is beyond my knowledge level, gimme 6
    month, and i'll never need help again......See YA, and CHEERS for any
    HELP.........THANKING YOU ALL....FRED from a small fishing resort in the
    U.K. (east coast),above the WASH...See ,I'm turnin' it into trivia fun as
    well as a helpsite...guess the town i'll call my new newsgroup....SOZ for
    that shite....

    fredcromer, May 6, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    gb Guest

    Maybe it's refusing to work until you learn to compose emails with proper
    grammar and spelling?

    Btw, why does anyone need to know where you live?

    gb

    gb, May 7, 2004