    which i use to filter my emails is having an effect on out.ex.!! what do you
    think's the problem ? i'm gratefull for any suggestions....All the
    best...FRED C

    fredcromer, May 6, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    Jerry G. Guest

    Uninstall Mailwasher or any mail filter program, to test, or see if you can
    disable it to test OE.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    In Outlook express, when i wrote a message/email and sent it, i used to have
    the copys in the sent folder...i don't now. Also after deleting emails, they
    too don't register in the del items folder........YES i have checked the box
    for save sent messages in sent items folder....i'm wondering if Mailwasher,

    Jerry G., May 7, 2004