Our house paint colors

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark), Aug 14, 2004.

  1. So we have a record of the paints in our house:

    Outside:
    Sherwin Williams SW 2135 Pussy Willow A-100 Satin
    Sherwin Williams SW 2137 Everest-White A-100 Satin
    base on both White 100-6261

    Deck stain: Superdeck from:
    Old Western Paint Co.
    2001 W. Barberry Place
    303-825-5147

    I think it is Rainbird FEB60 765

    Upstairs bedroom with its own bathroom:

    Valspar Early American Bisquit 715-4

    Guest room, south side next to Jack and Jill bathroon:

    Valspar Blue Ridge 789-3

    More when they get found.

    Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark), Aug 14, 2004

    Roger Clark Guest

    Corrections:

    So we have a record of the paints in our house:

    Outside:
    Sherwin Williams SW 2135 Pussy Willow A-100 Satin
    Sherwin Williams SW 2137 Everest-White A-100 Satin
    base on both White 100-6261

    Deck stain: Superdeck, DB 1904 Century Redwood
    Old Western Paint Co.
    2001 W. Barberry Place
    303-825-5147

    This was on the note: Rainbird FEB60 765 (not on the can)

    Upstairs bedroom with its own bathroom:

    Valspar Early American Bisquit 715-4

    Guest room, south side next to Jack and Jill bathroon:

    Valspar Blue Ridge 789-3

    Master Bedroom (the dark pink color):

    Medallion 736-9
    B-16 F-20 KX 8940 (or 8Y40) (KX uncertain too)
    S-2426

    White cabinets:

    oill base Sherwin Williams
    Extra White B22 W 221 6405-10202 Proclassic

    Family Room, Living room and Kitchen:

    Medallion 739-3
    C-4 / I-20 / S-4
    11005 Pastel Base

    Dining Room:

    Benjamin Moore
    Chrome Green 096 Base 5
    Moor Glo Soft Gloss

    Roger Clark, Aug 14, 2004

  3. OOPS..sorry-that wasn't supposed to go to the newsgroup
    Roger

    Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark), Aug 14, 2004

    G. Innipig Guest

    Maybe you need to get out more.

    G. Innipig, Aug 14, 2004
  5. Definitely!

    Actually, those colors were what came with the house, and every
    wall was white. But we've changed all the inside. Outside
    is next.

    Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark), Aug 14, 2004

    Keith Nuttle Guest

    I think we have all done that at least once, or those of us who will
    admit it.

    Keith Nuttle, Aug 15, 2004

    Malcolm Guest

    Look at the bright side. Ten years from now, when you've lost your list, you
    can use Google to retrieve it.

    Malcolm, Aug 15, 2004
  8. But it was fascinating to see. I would never have imagined that anyone
    would record such information. What is the chance of being able to get
    those colours another time?

    Do you have the spectral reflectivity curves so that you can calibrate
    your cameras?

    Cheers,
    David

    David J Taylor, Aug 15, 2004

    Paul W. Ross Guest

    Why can't you include a MacBeth chart or the like in your photos?
    Also, given a paint chip, most stores can duplicate the color with the
    use of a spectraphotometer. However, paints do fade with age.

    Paul W. Ross, Aug 15, 2004