    My apologizes to everybody .... I just noticed I posted 3 messages in
    the wrong newsgroup .... :-(

    Sorry to everybody !

    Panyt-Voy, Sep 12, 2003

  2. Panyt-Voy

    Boomer Guest

    Panyt-Voy said:
    Huh?

    Boomer, Sep 12, 2003

  3. Panyt-Voy

    Panyt-Voy Guest

    Yes... sorry ... I was posting upskirt pictures to a PANTIES
    newsgroup, when I accidentally click on a button .... and just noticed
    I was posting 3 pics on 24hoursupport group :-(

    Apologizes to those who may be offended by the pics ...

    Panyt-Voy, Sep 12, 2003
  4. Panyt-Voy

    Boomer Guest

    Panyt-Voy said:

    Heh. I see it now. Had to go to another server to see your crap.
    Glad my server filtered it out.

    Boomer, Sep 12, 2003