    inbox.

    Thanks in advance

    Old Tom

    Uncle Tom, Jan 13, 2004

  2. Uncle Tom

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Uncle Tom said:
    And this old man would like some help understanding what your problems consist
    of.

    Brian H¹©, Jan 13, 2004

  3. Uncle Tom

    Ionizer Guest

    Your question, although I can by no means be certain what it is, can surely
    be answered by perusing this site: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/

    Regards,
    Ian.(Now Playing: Tommy Can You Hear Me - The Who)

    Ionizer, Jan 13, 2004