  1. Kat

    Neil Guest

    am not...

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004

  2. Kat

    Neil Guest

    turbo card (6Mhz)

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004

  3. Kat

    Neil Guest

    i hate you

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  4. Kat

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Is nerd really 13? Nerd, are you 13? I just find that hard to believe.
    Although I guess kids are curious, and he may have stumbled across usenet in
    his wanderings.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 25, 2004
  5. Kat

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    That's quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 25, 2004
  6. Which is especially silly since he could have just bought an IBM AT which
    ran at 6Mhz without a turbo card.

    "The 80286 is brain dead." Bill Gates

    --
    Fris "I loved my AT" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 25, 2004
  7. Kat

    nerd32768 Guest

    Nerd, are you 13?

    YES
    I am 13, it is not a lie. my ISP provided me with a Usenet server, and I was
    wanting to get some information from newsgroups before I got my MCP from
    reading a couple of books. I am also very strange. I had pi memorized to the
    25th digit when I was 11, and I got my A+ and Net+ when I was 12

    Nerd32768, A+, Network+,

    nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004
  8. Kat

    kpg Guest

    I'm not falling for it. The last time I believed someone was
    13 on the Internet it got ugly real fast.

    Besides, every one knows, only fat, bald middle age white
    guys are on the Internet.

    kp "I Should Know" g

    kpg, Jun 25, 2004
  9. Kat

    nerd32768 Guest

    I'm not falling for it.

    believe the truth

    nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004
  10. Kat

    Consultant Guest

    ewww, you mean to tell us you were cruising for 13 year olds, only to have
    your heart crushed to find out it was really a 300 pound, 47 year old man in
    stained briefs? sick.

    Consultant, Jun 25, 2004
  11. Kat

    Spyke Guest

    Not all that sill considering the turbo card probably only cost him $1,000
    instead of $4,000 for a new AT.

    Spyke, Jun 25, 2004
  12. Here's a way to memorize pi to 31 digits:

    Sir, I bear a rhyme excelling
    In mystic force, and magic spelling
    Celestial sprites elucidate
    All my own striving can't relate
    Or locate they who can cogitate
    And so finally terminate.
    Finis

    --
    Fris "How I wish I could calculate pi" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 25, 2004
  13. Kat

    nerd32768 Guest

    Not all that sill considering the turbo card probably only cost him $1,000
    how old can you be?!
    Arts are OLD. not quite as old as the PC though...
    the first computer I ever used was a dual processor capable 486 that had
    one 75mhz processor installed. 16 megs of ram, EISA, 2 scsi drives

    Intel proprietary case and mobo

    nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004
  14. Kat

    nerd32768 Guest

    correction- ATs are old, OE spell check is annoying

    nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004
  15. Kat

    kpg Guest

    You know damn right.

    kpg, Jun 25, 2004
  16. Kat

    Neil Guest

    WHO YOU CALLIN BALD!!!!

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  17. Kat

    Neil Guest

    but you could swap it with an 8Mhz crystal to make it go zoom-zoom....

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  18. Kat

    nerd32768 Guest

    WHO YOU CALLIN BALD!!!!
    you

    nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004
  19. Kat

    Neil Guest

    you are 13..

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  20. Yeah, you just wait you young whippersnapper.

    Check out your mother's side of the family. Any bald men there? Your
    grandpa maybe?

    I'll check back in about 10-15 years and we'll see if you're a baldy, too.

    --
    Fris "It's not a bald spot, it's a solar panel for a sex machine" bee®,

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 25, 2004