OT- XP delete directories

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Kat, Jun 24, 2004.

  1. Kat

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jun 24, 2004

  2. Kat

    Neil Guest

    scary part is that you can download the app and it still works from that
    site. all for a honkin 27k file....

    Neil, Jun 24, 2004

  3. Kat

    Neil Guest

    / s q y

    Neil, Jun 24, 2004
  4. Kat

    JaR Guest

    I got an old 386 at home I'm tempted to install it on. Just to see it
    running on that old 10" orange monochrome monitor.

    Time warp.

    JaR
    Aged Thug

    JaR, Jun 24, 2004
  5. Kat

    Neil Guest

    Toshiba Laptop T3xxx/5xxx or Compuke potable III?

    Neil, Jun 24, 2004
  6. Kat

    Spyke Guest

    yeup, also had a hole puncher so I could have "double sided" diskettes to
    store a whopping 320K on each one

    Spyke, Jun 24, 2004
  7. Kat

    JaR Guest

    Why, I'll have you know it's an Eye Bee Em Desktop! 4 megs of RAM & 80
    meg HD IIRC. Haven't blown the dust off it in many, many years. I think
    it has/had winders installed on it, but it coulda been PCDOS.

    JaR

    JaR, Jun 24, 2004
  8. Kat

    Neil Guest

    standard fare for the // series...

    "...and wrap your disks in tinfoil so that they wont become corrupt"

    yikes...

    Neil, Jun 24, 2004
  9. Kat

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    sounds like one of the boxes we have here

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 24, 2004
  10. Kat

    Neil Guest

    IBM - Installed By Mistake

    (10 inch monitor? TEENIE)

    Neil, Jun 24, 2004
  11. Kat

    Spyke Guest

    BTDT in my last place of employment. They shipped diskettes cross Canada
    wrapped in foil then in a plastic bag. And they probably still do to this
    day ... lol

    Spyke, Jun 24, 2004
  12. Kat

    Rick Guest

    frickin kids....
    Sad thing is I knew every item he listed and experienced them all. Not
    always a pleasant experience I might add

    Rick

    Rick, Jun 24, 2004
  13. Kat

    nerd32768 Guest

    I still have a Working original IBM PC

    of course it's been through some mods.....

    nerd32768, Jun 24, 2004
  14. Kat

    nerd32768 Guest

    What about us?

    nerd32768, Jun 24, 2004
  15. Kat

    JaR Guest

    Really? An 8088? What mods does it have? An acoustic coupler?

    JaR

    JaR, Jun 24, 2004
  16. Kat

    Brat® Guest

    old farts?

    Brat®, Jun 24, 2004
  17. Kat

    nerd32768 Guest

    upgraded to a 386
    I think it has 4 megs of ram
    full expansion unit and everything.
    original monitor
    voice synthesis card --|use for
    modem---------------|answering machine
    Dos 6.22

    pretty old

    I also bought a working beta deck the other day too.....(the old days before
    I was born)

    nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004
  18. Kat

    Andy Foster Guest

    Kat wrote
    rd /s /q <folder_name>

    HTH

    Andy

    Andy Foster, Jun 25, 2004
  19. Kat

    Neil Guest

    pull up a rocker and we can discuss it here at the old folks home...

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  20. Kat

    Neil Guest

    13 year olds...furrfu