  1. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    I blame you

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    So you originally screw things up rather than keeping them screwed up.

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    PUH-lease, as everyone knows, it's societies fault...

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  4. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    "keeping" them screwed up is an operational activity. A project is a
    "temporary endevour undertaken to create a unique product, service or
    result". So I show up at the beginning and leave as soon as it's
    completely screwed (temporary), throw in a monkey wrech that they NEVER
    saw coming (unique), and ensure that the pain and anguish is a lasting
    thing (result).

    No one realizes the planning that is required up front for this. I have
    requirement gathering sessions to ensure that I have accurately assessed
    teh scope of the "screw up" and to ensure that the "screw up" has all of
    the features that will be needed. I have to write up Business Cases to
    make sure that the "screw ups" are strategically aligned with the
    business. I need to secure teh required resources to do the actual "screw
    up" and makes sure that the issues, risks and changes are all
    appropriately documented and approved so that I can delvier a "screw up",
    on time, on budget and have a really quality "screw up", completely
    defect free, for the organization. I also make sure taht I do the close
    phase of the project lifecycle properly. not only do I ensure the tie up
    of any loose ends, but I ALWAYS make sure that my team celebrates our
    "screw ups".

    The op guys just have to maintain the screw up. That's easy...

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  5. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    I thought that was only in americuh

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  6. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    longest poast evar.

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  7. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    NORTH americuh

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  8. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    iffypiffy

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  9. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    ah, that's it.

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  10. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Are you trying to throw some quality in?

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  11. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    fine then

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  12. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    yes, there is some very valueable Project related info in there. it is
    only appropriate that I post that stuff here, right?

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  13. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    fine when?

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  14. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    of course. It will be read by so many people.

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  15. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    fine now