OT Woo Hoo!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Jul 9, 2007.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Jul 9, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Well, it would be nice to meet you...

    *begins reconfiguration of X-News*

    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  4. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    actually, I will likely stick with this one for a bit. I noticed that I am
    not that far from reaching a combined 15,000 posts with the 2 identities.
    Of course the offer from Fris IS tempting...

    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  5. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    If Fris doesn't get busy I may pass him up this month. I only need 400
    poasts.

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  6. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Welcome back to the fray. Glad to have you back.

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  7. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    wow, it's good to have goals... and S.M.A.R.T. goals at that...

    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  8. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    be careful what you wish for...

    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  9. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Yes, I like to keep track of my progress.

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  10. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    I'm glad. I don't know what the others will say when they open their
    newsreaders and see 200 unread posts.

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  11. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    they'll say "that F%^&in Neil is back!"

    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  12. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    I will be expecting monthly status reports

    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  13. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    I'll get hate mail for contributing to your mayhem.

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  14. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Are we using the new cover sheet on the TPS reports yet?

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  15. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    and justly so...

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  16. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    I'll tell you after you've done it wrong.

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  17. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    I feel so dirty

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  18. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Are you in manglement?

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  19. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    and justly so

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  20. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    PROJECT management. We get in, screw it up, and get out. Almost as much
    fun as consulting.

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007