  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    For all you do-it-yourselfers

    Consultant, Apr 27, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Good tip. It really

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 27, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Apr 27, 2004
  4. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 27, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    this may be just the incentive I need to get those odd jobs done around the
    house...now if I can only pull myself away from the video...

    Neil, Apr 27, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 27, 2004
  7. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    they were fixing stuff?

    Consultant, Apr 27, 2004
  8. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    Where were they when I remodeled my kitchen?

    Now if they could just stop by this weekend, I have this deck to build...

    I love work, I could watch it for hours!

    JaR
    Voyeur Thug

    JaR, Apr 27, 2004
  9. Consultant

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i ordered mine. it's in the mail.

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 27, 2004
  10. Consultant

    Ron Guest

    Nice "tips" all 8 of 'em!

    Ron, Apr 27, 2004
  11. Consultant

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    nice tits! all 8 of them.

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 27, 2004
  12. Consultant

    Brat Guest

    ummm now which one of you guys would actually LEARN something? Would you
    even notice they are talking?

    Brat, Apr 27, 2004
  13. Um... I'm pretty sure that's what Ron meant.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 27, 2004
  14. Consultant

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    um.. i don't have time for vagueness..

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 27, 2004
  15. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    Talking? They can talk, too?

    Whatever for?

    JaR, Apr 27, 2004
  16. Point taken. Your version was much funnier.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 27, 2004
  17. What does she think the mute button was invented for?

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 27, 2004
  18. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Don't placate the man. Be a straight shooter. Eat your vegetables.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 27, 2004
  19. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    As a kid, I got three meals a day. Oatmeal, miss-a-meal and no meal

    Consultant, Apr 27, 2004
  20. Consultant

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you got to call it like it is, baby!