    The priest says to rabbi, "I'd like to f*ck that kid"

    To which the rabbi asks, "Out of what?"

    Consultant

    Consultant, Jun 22, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    <snipped for the preservation of my soul>

    you are going staight to hell...

    Neil, Jun 23, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Kat Guest

    Amen!

    Kat

    Kat, Jun 23, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Bilal Guest

    I don't get it why does the rabi say out of what

    Bilal, Jun 23, 2004
  5. I don't get it why does the rabi say out of what

    many peoples' perceived view of jews, maybe???

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 23, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Consultant, I'm going to need your address, so I can mail you a bill for a
    new keyboard and flat screen.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 23, 2004
  7. Consultant

    Consultant Guest