  1. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    said fat bastard...

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    ha ha ha, he did

    Consultant, Jun 15, 2004

  3. Consultant

    RH Guest

    Prove it. Come over here and show me in person!

    RH, Jun 15, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    I didn't know fark was chinese?

    Ancient Kentucky secret.

    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    Prove it. Come over here and show me in person!

    I don't know you. I need more information before I partake in something
    like that.

    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Brat® Guest

    I have one word.... OWWWWWW!!

    Brat®, Jun 16, 2004
  7. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    more believable...

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  8. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    oddly, this is not a suprise...

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  9. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    I was glad to see that she appears not to have given herself a black eye...

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  10. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    it's a man baby