OT Tuesday Fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Jun 15, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jun 15, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    w o ! h t a b u c !
    h a t a w s o n y

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 15, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Either you just discovered drugs, or you didn't proceed cautiously.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 15, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    some of you may wish to proceed cautiously

    That's despicable. Where do you find things like that?

    Shame on you!

    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2004
  6. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Wow!!! Those are fantastic. Got milk?

    TechGeekPro, Jun 15, 2004
  7. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Wow. Now *that*, folks, is professional sarcasm. Watch and learn from the
    master, Jtyc.

    Wait, that *was* sarcasm, right?

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 15, 2004
  8. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    Wait, that *was* sarcasm, right?

    Of course not.

    i sent him the link... shhhh

    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2004
  9. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Good question. Where do you find things like that? I'd really like to know.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 15, 2004
  10. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Oh, my bad.

    Wow, you're good. Farker.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 15, 2004
  11. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    More like:

    TechGeekPro, Jun 15, 2004
  12. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    i learned it from watching you

    Consultant, Jun 15, 2004
  13. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    niether but after the video my typing wouldn't stop bouncing...

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004
  14. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    you gave it to him didn't you....

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004
  15. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    Good question. Where do you find things like that? I'd really like to
    know.

    Ancient Chinese secret.

    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2004
  16. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I don't know what Jtyc looks like, but suffice to say that I almost vomited
    when I read this. Jtyc doing topless vaulting just doesn't appeal to me for
    some reason.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 15, 2004
  17. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    I didn't know fark was chinese?

    (and I don't think it's that old...)

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004
  18. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    2 funny...I don't know how you managed to twist it to the point of
    envisioning that but still...

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004
  19. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    I don't know what Jtyc looks like, but suffice to say that I almost
    vomited

    I'm dead sexy.

    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2004
  20. Consultant