OT Tuesday Fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Jun 1, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jun 1, 2004

    JaR, Jun 1, 2004

    Guest, Jun 1, 2004

    Jtyc, Jun 1, 2004

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 1, 2004

    Jtyc, Jun 1, 2004

    JaR Guest

    Oh, boy. That was a brand new keyboard!

    Damn you.

    JaR
    Laffin' Thug

    JaR, Jun 1, 2004
  8. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I either missed your post saying that you were going on vacation or I simply
    forgot - I was asking your whereabouts last week, as I hadn't seen you post
    in a while. One of the guys mentioned that you were on a vacation. And here
    I was assuming you had been abducted by the Evil Society of Pirate-Monkeys.
    Don't scare me like that!

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 1, 2004
  9. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    Noooobody expects the Evil Society of Pirate-Monkeys!

    Eh, what? Oh.

    Sorry again.

    JaR
    Miscued Thug

    JaR, Jun 1, 2004
  10. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    It's the Comfy Chair for you! Bigles?!

    Neil, Jun 1, 2004
  11. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    only with you

    Consultant, Jun 1, 2004
  12. Consultant

    Kat Guest

    I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Michelob is a beer (thank you google). So why
    is this funny?

    Kat, Jun 1, 2004
  13. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Michelob is a beer (thank you google). So
    why
    Ultra is like drinking water. I was questioning his manhood.

    It's a joke son.

    Jtyc, Jun 1, 2004
  14. Consultant

    Kat Guest

    I'm a female. maybe daughter, but I think grand-daughter would be more
    appropriate for you.

    *pretend runs*

    I only have to pretend, cause your eyesight's going and you couldnt hit me
    if you wanted to :)

    Ignore me, i've been getting age jokes the last 2 weeks from my new
    co-workers. After me, next guy is 10 years older.... sigh. Its tough to be
    so smart.

    Kat, Jun 1, 2004
  15. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    I'm a female. maybe daughter, but I think grand-daughter would be more
    Horse feathers, your at the age I trade the wife in for.
    I beg to differ. I was just target shooting last week and was still hitting
    black.
    I know what you mean.

    Jtyc, Jun 1, 2004
  16. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    he knows i only drink newcastle

    Consultant, Jun 1, 2004
  17. Consultant

    Spyke Guest

    So to us Canadians it would BE water the, eh? :)

    Spyke, Jun 3, 2004
  18. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    So to us Canadians it would BE water the, eh? :)

    Perhaps.

    I drink a German Mexican beer personally.

    Jtyc, Jun 3, 2004